bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

Hi, I am Ralph Small and I believe you are already reviewing my question, which is to do w

Customer Question

Hi, I am Ralph Small and I believe you are already reviewing my question, which is to do with self employed business mileage. I charge out my mileage to my clients at the HMRC rate. How do I show this in my Excel spreadsheet income and expenditure sheet, as I will be using these figures to complete my self assessment.
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 2 years ago.
Hello Ralph, I'm Keith and happy to help you with your question. I suggest that you might find it in the Travel Expense Report section of the spread sheet. May I suggest that you look here:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/travel-expense-report-with-mileage-log-TC006088454.aspx
I do hope I have pointed you in the right direction.