Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

Please produce schedule of pension income 2013-14

Customer Question

Please produce schedule of pension income for year 2013-14
Expert:  TonyTax replied 2 years ago.

Can you explain what you mean please. What exactly do you mean by "a schedule of pension income"?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What do you not understand
Expert:  TonyTax replied 2 years ago.
I've been working in tax for 35 years and I'v never asked a question of anybody without a reason. I don't understand what you mean by "a schedule of pension income". Please elaborate on that as it is somewhat vague.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have private ( as opposed to state pension )which produce income annually by monthly instalments. I wish to receive details of the annual amount that I receive and the name and address of the companies providing this income in a schedule I.e a list of the same.
Expert:  TonyTax replied 2 years ago.
Are you asking me to give you a list of the names and addresses of every company that pays pensions? Do you not know the names of the companies that pay you a pension? If you do, tell me who they are please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You are wasting my time . Give me my money back.
Expert:  TonyTax replied 2 years ago.
I'm not wasting anybody's time. You asked me for a list of the people who pay you a pension which is like me asking you to tell me who I bank with. How would I expect you to know who I bank with? I'll ask just answer to process a refund.