bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

:hmrc i am mr. hugo xxxxxxx xxxxxxx tax reference

Customer Question

:hmrc i am mr. hugo xxxxxxx xxxxxxx tax reference xxx/xxxxxx National Insurance number xx xx xx xx ISSUED BY iNSPECTOR OF TAXES PAY AS YOU EARN HM REVENUE AND COSTUMS BX9 1AS DATE OF ISSUE xx xxx xxxx I RECIVE A REPAYMENTOF INCOMETAX YEAR 2013-2014 a cheque sum of £653.38. even dough i report in person to the stratford office-now closed-in east london a change of address the cheque was send to my old address in eastham and until this week my exlandlord give me this letter with the check i want records give you my actual address: x xxxxx xxxx. xxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xx xxx. NOW THIS IS MY PROBLEM : THE CHECK CAN ONLYPAY TO AN ACCOUNT PAYEE ONLY. AND I DON'T HAVE ONE .(ON MY NAME) I AM IN MY THIRD YEAR OF FIVE IN AN INSOLVENCY COMPANY CALL "PAY PLAN" TO PAY MY DEBTS . SO NO BANK WANT GIVE ME AN ACCOUNT TO RECIVE MY WAGES. BUT ONE FRIEND OF MINE (xxxxx xxxxx) LET ME USE ONE OF HER CARDS ON SANTANDER BANK SO I RECIVE MY WAGES THERE AND I GAT THE MONEY ON A CASH MACHINE. I TALK TO HER ABOUT THIS SITUATION ,SHE TALK WITH HIS ACCOUNTER AND HE EXPLAIN THAT IF I GIVE YOU HER CARD DETAILS YOU CAN DEPOSITE THE £653.38 ON HER CARD AND SHE GIVE TO ME AND IF YOU ACCEPT IS COMPLETLY LEGAL. I WILL WRITE TO YOU THE DETAILS OF THE CARD AND PLEASE TOLD ME IF YOU CAN DO IT. MS J A xxxxx xxxxxxxxx BANK. xx-xx-xx xxxxxxxx xx DEBIT VISA. NOW ONE EXTRA FAVOR : I WANT TO REQUEST IF YOU CAN SEND MY NOTICE OF TAX CODE TO MY ACTUAL ADDRESS AT FOREST GATE . BECAUSE AFTER 3 YEARS IN INSOLVENCY SAME BANKS CAN ACCEPT MY APPLICATION BANK ACCOUNT IF I PROVIDE THIS NOTICE OF TAX CODE AS AN OFFICIAL PROBE OF ADDRESS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I WILL ADD MY EMAIL ADDRESS IN CASE YOU NEED TO USE . *****@******.*** with regards *****

Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.
, I'm Keith and happy to help you with your question.
Unfortunately, we are not HMRC, but an independent tax advice site. You should send your proposed letter direct to your tax office.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i wnant to be charge acoordingly . iam sure i am not the first person in the history that find youa are an independent body and not part of HMRC.

BUT NOTHING CANGE AND MAKE EASY TO IGNORANTS LIKE ME CARRY ON UNTIL YOU TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN. I EXPLAIN I COMPLAIN I ESPECIFICLY STATE MY TAX OFFICE IS CLOSE SINCE JUNE AND I WANT TO TALK IN PERSON WITH SOMEBODY AND ALL IS DESIGNE IN YOUR WEB SITE make me believe THAT I WAS TALKING WITH THE REAL HMRC. befor anything else you have to write a note this is a private consultant service i dont waste one hour writing you until my library time was over. i knoww and accept i shoud pay something but £42 is a killer ghentleman a demoralising killer.

I have not received any money from you. You have paid a fee to Just Answer to ask your question. JA experts cannot answer it as it should be addressed to your tax office in the form of a letter.
You can apply to JA Administration refund of your fee.
I have already answered this question, this is a tax advice site and is not connected with HMRC.
I will now opt out.