bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

Tax ref.948/400 N.I. no.ZP 05 13 30 T.J.Taylor No need

Customer Question

Tax ref.948/400 N.I. no.ZP 05 13 30 B T.J.Taylor
No need to complete tax form this coming year as my income is solely teachers superan. and senior citizen payments. No capital gains. I trust my assumption is correct. T.J.Taylor
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 2 years ago.
Mr Taylor, I'm Keith and happy to help you with your question.
This is not the HMRC, merely an independent tax information and advice platform. I think your comment is tax office.
As an aside, there is no requirement to self assess unless you are in receipt of income which has not been taxed. However, if your tax office sends you a form you must complete it and send it back by the due date. Remember you only fill in those parts of the form which are relevant, all other boxes may be left blank. This makes the form far less daunting to handle.
I do hope I have pointed you in the right direction. You may wish to ask Just Answer Administration refund of the fee that you have paid.
bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience: FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
Thank you support.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you in this matter. Regards, T.J.Taylor.

Delighted to have been of assistance.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It's comforting to believe I have someone to ask in the event if I have the luck to get a windfall but at 80 later this year my time is running out. Regards, T.J.Taylor

Join the club! On the mean of my Father's and my Mother's dates of death I have 3 years to go. Knock off a bit impaired life and add on a bit advances the answer is a lemon. However, an US based site puts my life expectancy to over 80, but my specialist at the hospital says that he has few patients over that age and none of them are happy so he doesn't want to last that long! I saw him slumming it in Casualty only last week.