Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I live overseas and run an eBay business but post the items

I live overseas and run an eBay business but post the items in the UK. I am in the UK less than 91 days a year. Am I liable income tax?
Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.

Thanks question
Are you a British citizen and what ties do you have in the UK and how many days do you actually spend in the Uk, and purpose do you come to the UK
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I am a British citizen. I live with my family overseas. I have a house in the UK which is rented out. I would say I am approximately in the UK 50 days on holiday.
Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.

Thanks response
Then if you only tie is a property in the UK - you will be declaring the rental income to HMRC
And you conduct all the sales from abroad but merely post the items when in the UK (so none of the work is taking place in the Uk)then you will not have a UK tax liability.
If however the work/business is in fact conducted in the UK posted items then you will be liable to tax on that income that arises.