Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

Sam I am so frail and thinking it was a waist of money to

Customer Question

Sam I am so frail and thinking it was a waist of money to get in touch with you, what more can I give you. My wife had an uncle in U S he died left the proceeds of his estate to my wife's two brothers and a sister Margaret and Alice they put the money into shares, Margaret has never had to pay any income tax that is why I trying to do the same, why one and not the other. If this is not information just cancel our conversation I only wanted an address.
Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.

I have given you the address and telephone number and email address
Cupar Office
Tel: 01334 654044
Fax: 01334 654873
Email:***@******.***
Address
58 Bonnygate
Cupar
Fife
KY15 4LD
Now you are asking about tax - but are not actually telling me what you want - first you advise
Hallo I am 86 years old next month, my wife is 84 years old, we have not paid any tax on our assets than 10 years, we keep getting charged by our C. A. I have written a letter of our assets with all the information I have, where do I send it to.
Whose address do you want????