taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

what are the required footnotes entity accounts?

what are the required footnotes for micro entity accounts? From the form CT600, i can select and deselect except one on directors' benefits etc (that's fine). however, do i need notes on things like dividends, director's remuneration etc.? (there have been dividends and remuneration).

Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to the site. Thank you for your question.

As a general rule, there is no real need for notes to cover dividends, directors' remuneartion etc for small companies that are one person operation where the director is also the sole shareholder in the company.

I tend to keep these notes to a minimum for my small company clients.

I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

If you have any other questions, please ask me before you rate my service – I’ll be happy to respond.