Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I AND MY DAUGHTER OWN A TWO BED FLAT IN LONDON.MY DAUGHTER

Customer Question

I AND MY DAUGHTER OWN A TWO BED FLAT IN LONDON.MY DAUGHTER USED THE RENTAL
EARNINGS OF THE FLAT AS A STUDENT AND THAN A PROFESSIONAL TODATE.
NOW SHE EARNS MUCH TOO MUCH AND WHEN SHE DECLARES THIS EARNING SHE HAS VERY LITTLE LEFT AS EARNINGS.SHE WORKS AND PAYS TAXES IN THE U.K.
MY WIFE AND MYSELF LIVE IN GERMANY AND HAVE LIVED OVER 50 YEARS HERE .BOTH ARE PENSIONERS HERE.AS MY WIFE HAS A SMALLER PENSION COULD WE LET HER HAVE
THE RENTAL EARNING GO INTO HER BANK ACCOUNT IN THE U.K. AND DECLARE THE TAXES TO THE HR TAX OFFICES IN THE U.K.DOES SHE HAVE TO ADD HER ANNUAL
PENSION IN GERMANY TO THE RENTAL EARNING FROM THE U.K. WHEN SHE DECLARES THE TAXES IN THE U.K. ?
WHO COULD HELP US GETTING A PROPER ANSWER AND HELP ?
WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR HELP AND ANSWER OR EVEN PUTTING US ON THE RIGHT TRACK TO WHERE WE COULD GET THE RIGHT ANSWER.
IF THIS HELP IS FREE OF COST THAN PLS.REPLY OTHERWISE AVOID ANSWERING.
BIDHAN BANERJI
*****@******.***
Expert:  TonyTax replied 2 years ago.

Any expert who answers this question will want to be paid. Would you like me to arrange for your deposit to be refunded?