Hello and welcome to the site. Thank you for your question.
You need to fill in the Capital gains summary pages if:
- you sold or disposed of chargeable assets which were worth more than £44,000
- your chargeable gains before taking off any losses were more than £11,000 annual exempt amount’
- you have gains in an earlier year taxable inthis period
- you want to claim an allowable capital loss or make a capital gains claim or election for the year
- you were not domiciled in the UK and are claiming to pay tax on your foreign gains on the remittance basis
- you are chargeable on the remittance basis and have remitted foreign chargeable gains of an earlier year
As the gain is below the threshold of £11,000 and the sale proceeds are below £44,000
you do not have to declare the gain on your tax return. I have given you the figures for tax year 2014-15.
More information on reporting of capital gains can be found here - SA108 Notes "Capital Gains Summary Sheet".
I hope this is helpful and answers your question.
If you have any other questions, please ask me before you rate my service – I’ll be happy to respond.