TonyTax
TonyTax, Tax Consultant
Experience:  Inc Tax, CGT, Corp Tax, IHT, VAT.
13905389

I currently earn £52050.15 pa and pay 15.74% in pension contributions

I currently earn £52050.15 pa and pay 15.74% in pension contributions can you please tel me how I can calculate what my take homepay should be?

Based on a salary of £52,050, a tax code of 1060L (£10,600 personal allowance) and annual pension contributions of £8,193 deducted from your salary as a payslip item, you should have the following figures each month:

Gross Pay £4337.50

Pension £682.75

Tax £578.82

NIC £359.36

Net Pay £2,716.57

Use the calculator here.

I hope this helps but let me know if you have any further questions.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my wage slip shows that I have only been paying around £319 for the last few months, why the big difference?
Which months? What tax code have you been on?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My tax code is 1060L and been paying between 314 and 319 for the past twelve months.
I'd have to see all the figures on the payslips, gross, pension, tax nic, net, any other figures.