bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

We are a small care provider in Sheffield we are currently

Customer Question

Hi we are a small care provider in Sheffield we are currently having problems with Sheffield City Council paying invoices for Adults with Learning Disabilities that we support . This is leaving us with outstanding cooperation tax bills. The amount they owe our company is in excess of £20,000 We have contacted them several times but we are still not getting paid.
Who could help us?
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 2 years ago.

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and happy to help you with your question.

Warn them that unless your organisation is paid you will be taking an action in the County Court. Then find a local, trusted solicitor to take the action on your behalf. That should concentrate their minds somewhat.

Also I suggest that you tip off your local media outlets as to the Sheffield City Council's current antics and how it is adversely affecting your disabled customers.

I can see how this is affecting Corporation Tax bills and cresting a cash flow problem. Once again put pressure on the Council for payment.

I do hope that I have shown you a way forward with your problem.

Thank you for your support.