TonyTax
TonyTax, Tax Consultant
Experience:  Inc Tax, CGT, Corp Tax, IHT, VAT.
13905389

I work 4 years in Quattro recruitment [Norfolk] and have tax

I work 4 years in Quattro recruitment [Norfolk] and have tax code 1000L. Last year imoved to Birmingham and start working in agency Extra Personnel and they give me tax code OT W1 and i paid biger taxis, jet i get contract at DHL Services Ltd and may tax code agein is OT. I work all time only in one work place, how can I cange may tax code back to 1000L ?
Expert:  TonyTax replied 2 years ago.

Have you only done one job at any one time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes I have done only one job.

Expert:  TonyTax replied 2 years ago.

Unless you hand a P45 from your previous job to your new employer each time you move, your tax code may get messed up.

Call the tax office on the number here and ask them to change the tax code to 1060L (£10,600 personal allowance). Ask them also to check your tax postion for the 2014/15 tax year and to issue a P800 tax calcualtion as you may well have paid too much tax in that tax year. They will do this while you are on the phone to them.

I hope this helps but let me know if you have any further questions.