Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I need to see my PAYE Coding Notice for Year 2014-15.I

I need to see my PAYE Coding Notice for Year 2014-15.I know the tax code but need to view the letter .Is there anywhere on line that I can do this. Your help would be much appreciated. Thank You Mary
Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question - I am Sam and I am one of the UK tax experts.
Unless you are registered for online services with HMRC (so complete a self assessment tax return online) are you able to review your tax codings online.
If you are not, then you will need to ring the contact centre with HMRC and they can arrange to issue whichever tax code you need for 2014/2015 (or all of then, if more than one as issued) as this is the only way to have sight of these.
Their contact details are
Phone
Telephone: 0300(###) ###-####
Textphone: 0300(###) ###-####
Outside UK: +44(###) ###-####
Find out about call charges
Opening times:
8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday
8am to 4pm Saturday
Closed Sundays and bank holidays
If you can make sure you have your National Insurance number to hand when you ring, and also ring as soon after 8am or as close to 8pm as possible - then you will get through almost straight away to an officer, who can arrange the issue of the tax code(s)
Let me know if you require any further assistance.