Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

Where on the website can i find details of transferring my

Where on the website can i find details of transferring my wifes unused personal allowance to me.
Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question - I am Sam and I am one of the UK tax experts here on Just Answer.
I have added the link here for you which deals with the change of legislation effective from 06/04/2015 https://www.gov.uk/marriage-allowance and this allows you to register an interest
If however you were referring to the age related marries couples allowance (for those born before 6th April 1935)
Let me know if you require any furtehr assistance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My wife is 70 and has an allowance of £100500 giving her a code number of349 L.She only has a small pension of £2000. We wish to use the unused portion of her allowance on my income tax situation. I am 83.

LL

Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for our response
Then you just need to do is get your wife to register her interest in the link I provided for this to be dealt with for you oth . This is the quickest and simplest way to claim this.
Link here again for you
ttps://www.gov.uk/marriage-allowance
Let me know if I can assist any furtehr but it would be appreciated if you could rate (click accept) for the level of service you have been provided.