Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I want Rates of Tax and allowances sheet sent to me

Customer Question

I want Rates of Tax and allowances sheet for 2015 sent to me at XXXXXX XXXXXXXXX

Expert:  TonyTax replied 2 years ago.

This site has nothing to do with HMRC and we cannot post or email anything to you. We just answer UK tax questions from the public.

I can give you a link to the information you need and all you will have to do is click on it. If you want me to do that let me know. Alternatively, if you would like a refund of your deposit let me know and I will arrange it for you.
Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 2 years ago.
"We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/tax/94fmf-want-rates-tax-allowances-sheet-sent.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.