bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I am currently finalising a set of accounts. The Directors

Customer Question

I am currently finalising a set of accounts. The Directors Dividends is showing as a Debit figure. I assume that is correct.
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and happy to be able to assist you with your question. The normal book keeping transaction would reflect Debit Directors' Dividends, Credit Bank/Cash which would leave a debit figure in the former account as you surmise. This debit figure would transfer to the Profit and Loss Account (P&L) outside the taxable transactions area as such distributions merely reduce the carried forward figure on the P&L. I do hope that I have been able to shed some light on the position.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Keith

Thanks for your answer. I hope the charge of £36.00 is just for this one answer. I hope I have not signed up for a regular monthly subscription as I do not think I will need this.

Please can you investigate this for me.

I am very sorry, but I cannot assist; I am merely one of the experts who answers questions on an agency basis for Just Answer customers. .

As far as I am aware though the rate per question which you have already paid is a finite sum and you will not be expected to make a monthly subscription. However, you must take this up with Just Answer admministration for confirmation just in case you pressed the wrong key down the line somewhere. I am advised that JA Admin is very helpful.

Please be so kind as to rate me before you leave the Just Answer site.