Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

Sir/,,w/N.I.no.SG507405B,and

Customer Question

Hello!Sir/mdm,my name is*****/N.I.no.XXXXXXXXX,and got 3 jobs I jst want to know if there paying me an NI contribution.here's the references on my payslip 1st TAX code:650L,2nd TAX code :253T,tax reference:581/MB3452,3rd TAX code:BR,PAYE Reference 120/J4075,Thank you so much!

Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to the site. Thank you for your question.

We are not linked to HMRC but a forum where we try to help customers with their questions.

If you are being paid on PAYE system then correct NI would be deducted if applicable.
You should be able to check your NI deductions and NI contribution letter applicable to you on your payslip.

I hope this is helpful.

If this answers your question, please let me know.

Many thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Got to payee w/indicate:A,other one:0,I really don't understand that's why?asking you..then its jst hang!can I get an exact answer!pls.thanks

Thank you for your reply....

As I explained to you, we are nothing to do with HMRC. You must have called PAYE helpline.

If you have your playslips with you, I will try to help you.

HMRC would give you and your employer a tax code to be used on earnings from that employer. If they operate it correctly, then they should deduct the right amount of NI contribution.

I hope this is helpful.. pls let me know if this answers your question.