How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
TaxRobin, Tax Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15309
Experience:  International tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now

How can I obtain my P60?

Resolved Question:

How can I obtain my P60?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.
Hello,An employer is required to give a P60 to all employees on their payroll who are working for them on the last day of the tax year (5 April). The P60 summarises the total pay and deductions for the year.If you lose your P60, your employer or pension payer is allowed to give you a duplicate, but this must be clearly marked as being so. Employers are obliged to keep records of pay for three years.
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.
I hope that information was helpful.
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.
CustomerLast Viewed on 05/08/2015 at 08:54
I am following up to see if you were successful in getting the P60.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have my P60 as I retired four years ago, I have worked in Bahrain since 2007 and still live here. I was back in the UK last week and was trying to get my tax situation sorted out with my accountant who advised me that my P60 would help.
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for responding.Yes the P60 would assist the accountant. If you were (are) receiving an annuity or pension then the payor should be able to provide you with what you need as long as it is a UK payor. If not then you would not have a P60 as that is only a UK form.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have my state pension how can I get or who do I ask to get a copy of my P60.
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.
You can call Centre The above link has contact phone numbers and times listed.
TaxRobin and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you

Related Tax Questions