taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

I would like to know how should I set my payment scheme

Hello, I would like to know how should I set my payment scheme as the director of a limited company.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello I am ok to wait for an answer.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Maybe the question should be how do I set up PAYE.

Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to the site. Thank you for your question.

You should register your company as an employer for PAYE and this can be done here

https://www.gov.uk/register-employer

Once you have your PAYE reference number and Accounts Office reference number you can start operating a PAYE scheme.

I use HMRC's own Payroll software for my clients.. a disadvantage of using this is that it does not produce payslips. As you are the only employee it should not matter. I have had no problems using this for my clients for a few years now.

You can download HMRCs bBsic PAYE tools here

https://www.gov.uk/basic-paye-tools

I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

If you have any other questions, please ask me before you rate my service – I’ll be happy to respond.

Experience: FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)