taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

I to have been approached by Shield Capital with addresses

Customer Question

Hi, I to have been approached by Shield Capital with addresses in London with a registered number of 07754369 is this a trustworthy company to deal with ?
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to the site.
Thank you for requesting I help you with your question.
There is a company in the name of Shield 360 Ltd with registered office address in London corresponding with the Company number you have quoted.
It was incoropated in Aug 2011 and its accounts for year ended 31 Oct 2014 were due to to filed at Companies House by 31 Jul 2015. These accounts are overdue.
According to Company House records, its principal activity is Wholesale of clothing and footwear.
Your question is "is this a trustworthy company to deal with?"
In the absence of accounts being filed ontime, one would question the reasoning..
As a professional advisor,I would be on guard before dealing with a company that has not filed its accounts and are nearly two months overdue.
I hope this is helpful and answers your question.
If you have any other questions, please ask me before you rate my service – I’ll be happy to respond.
More information on this company can be found hereThere is one mortgage charge outstanding per Companies House records.http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//compdetails I hope this is helpful