taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

I run a small company. The income that it receives is from

I run a small company. The income that it receives is from commissions that are generated by a website. The site recommends products and services and an affiliate commission is generated if a sale is made. Some of the suppliers of the products and services are based overseas. Can I submit the accounts to the tax office using an online CT600 form.
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcometo the site. Thank you for your question.You can certainly use HMRC software for filing CT600 Return online. It is ideally suited for small companies with simple accounting entries and not complex affairs.If you need any help with filing CT600 online, you can always come back as I have helped many customers here with CT600 issues.I hope this ishelpful and answers your question.If you have any other questions, please ask me before you rate my service – I’ll be happy to respond.
I thank you for accepting my answer.
Best wishes.