TonyTax
TonyTax, Tax Consultant
Experience:  Inc Tax, CGT, Corp Tax, IHT, VAT.
13905389

There, It will be on a day rate - I intend to use a ltd company and invoice monthly

Customer Question

Hi there,
It will be on a day rate - I intend to use a ltd company and invoice monthly. I will pay myself a small salary and the rest through dividends.
I was given them by my employer as an incentive. I did not pay anything towards them.
Does that help?
Thanks,
Adam
Expert:  TonyTax replied 2 years ago.
You appear to have opened a new question instread of using the original one which is here. I will post my answer there as that is where all the other information is.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yeah very strange - a popup appeared as though it was a live chat so I entered my response there!!

Expert:  TonyTax replied 2 years ago.
Leave this one until the end. I will post my answer on the other question.