Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

My bank has asked "tax overview (tax receipts)"

My bank has asked for a for a "tax overview (tax receipts)" what is this please ?
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Hi Thanks for your question - I am Sam and I am one of the UK tax experts here on Just Answer. At face value, I can only assume its for them to review for you to have interest paid without deduction of tax? So they can assess your annual income position - or to establish you having income arising in the UK (for certain bank products) If its not this, the perhaps you can expand on under what circumstances this bank request arose. ThanksSam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Sam I have applied to my bank for a mortgage and they wanted my sa302 (which I have) and this tax overview thing
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Hi Then thats the SA302 - self assessment statement and a copy of your income and expenses (accounts) for the relevant years Let me know if I can be of any further assistance, but if you have all you need, then it would be appreciated if you could rate the level of service I have provided (or click accept) If you have further questions, then I am about to meet with clients so will respond as soon as I return - if that's acceptable Thanks Sam