TonyTax
TonyTax, Tax Consultant
Experience:  Inc Tax, CGT, Corp Tax, IHT, VAT.
13905389

I have received this morning Form SA108 2015 and highlighted

Customer Question

I have received this morning Form SA108 2015 and highlighted in pink is - "you must enclose your computations, including details of each gain or loss, as well as filling in the boxes. I have filled in Boxes 3, 30, 31, 32, 33, and 37, the other boxes talk about listed shares and securities and unlisted shares but I have none and don't understand what is required, please help!
Expert:  TonyTax replied 1 year ago.
Hi. You only need to complete the boxes that are relevant to you. Since you appear to have completed the boxes for a property disposal, you need to submit the completed SA108 to HMRC with a manual calculation of the capital gain whosing how the figures in the boxes you have completed are arrived at on a separate piece of paper or in box 37 if you have space. I hope this helps but let me know if you have any further questions.