Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

HelloI am writing on behalf of my mother as she does not

Customer Question

I am writing on behalf of my mother as she does not have a computer.
She sent a form in approx. May 2015 to find out if she was due a tax refund.
She has not had a reply back yet. Can you please investigate?
She had a lump sum pension payment of £9871.99 01/06/2015 of which £2713.30 tax was deducted. Mrs E xxxxxx . D.O.B. xxxxxxx xx xxxxxx
xxxxx xxxxx xxxx , ST5 1BD. Tel. xxxxxxx
If you could please reply to me as when we last phoned she gave permission for me to act on her behalf. We have tried to call on several occasions but were given a waiting time of 35 minutes.
Margaretta xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to the site. Thank you for your question.
I wish to inform you that this site is not connected with HMRC. You should follow up with HMRC direct.
If you are have no joy with telephone calls , I receommend you write to The Tax office where the form was sent initially.