TonyTax
TonyTax, Tax Consultant
Experience:  Inc Tax, CGT, Corp Tax, IHT, VAT.
13905389

I have lost my short self assessment tax form. What do I

I have lost my short self assessment tax form. What do I do?
Expert:  TonyTax replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Unfortunately, the short self-assessment form isn't available as a download that you can then print, complete and submit. Call the self-assessment helpline on the number here and they will send you another one but you are not likely to receive it before the 31 October deadline for submission. If you complete the SA100 instead, you can find the supplementary pages here. If you register for self-assessment online, you have until 31 January 2016 to submit your 2015 tax return. That would appear to be your only option this late in October. You can register for online services here. I hope this helps but let me know if you have any further questions.
Expert:  TonyTax replied 1 year ago.

The links in my answer appear to have been lost. Here they are:

Contact HMRC here.

Register to completer your tax return online here.

Find the supplementary pages you need at the bottom of the page here.