taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

May I have the online link to order my ltd company

Hello, May I have the online link to order my ltd company certificates. I have lost the originals
Thank you for requesting I help you with your question.Please clarify what certificates are you looking for.. Many thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The certificate of incorporation
Thank you for your reply. You can order a duplicate certificate of incorporation from the Companies House. There is a charge for it.More information on it can be found herehttps://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/companies-house/about/about-our-servicesI hope this is helpful and answers your question.
I thank you for accepting my answer.
Best wishes.