taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

When the limited company is dormant and have not

Hello, when the limited company is dormant and have not traded at all in the accounting period, when submitting the annual return in companies house what do I put in the tabs: Called up share capital not paid?
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for requesting I help you with your question. I presume you have taken up the called up share capital when the company was first set up. ascertain the value - was it £1 or £100. If nothing was paid in then your entries areCalled up share capital not paid (say it is £1) Capital and reservesCalled up share capital £1 Your balance sheet would agree. I hope this is helpful and answers your question.
I thank you for accepting my answer.
Best wishes