bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I want to pay my tax through direct depit. Can u help? im disabled

Customer Question

I want to pay my tax through direct depit. Can u help? im disabled and not very good with computers.
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question. You can pay your tax in this way. Here is the guidance from Gov UK: 'Set up a Direct Debit through your HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) online account to make single payments for 31 January. Set up another debit before 31 July if you need to make a payment on account. You’ll need to set up single payments each time you want to pay by Direct Debit.' You see that repeated use of IT is needed for this whilst if you have received an assessment from HMRC this can be paid through a bank or even the Post Office. I am so sorry not to be able to give you better news; you cannot set up a direct debit system.