bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I am working away from home could you email my details so I

Customer Question

I am working away from home could you email my details so I can tax my car . my name is ***** ***** XXXX KRD my email is XXXXX or XXXX many thanks
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.
Hello Kathleen, I am Keith one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question. Although Just Answer is an independent tax advice service I can help. You should have received a letter from the DVLA telling you to renew your car tax. This can be used at the Post Office to achieve the renewal even if the road tax on your vehicle is nil. I understand that you may be able to do this without this letter using your log book. I do hope that my reply has been of assistance. Your local PO should be able to point you in the right direction.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need the 16 digit code to renew my tax on line. Is there anyway this can be obtained
without the log book as this is at my home address in Cambridgeshire. If possible can this
be emailed to the address I have previously given. Many thanks
I am sorry Kathleen, Just Answer is not the DVLA. I suggest that you contact that Agency direct and approach Just Answer Administration for a refund of your fee.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Due to the fact that you have been unable to assist me in my problem I am applying
for a refund of £36.00 and would be obliged if your administration department could return
this amount back to my card. Many thanks for trying but due to cross purposes it was not
successful, and I would appreciate if I could be e mailed when this money has been refunded.
Kind regards Kathy
I cannot help you. You must contact Just Answer Administration direct, sorry.