taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

Filing abbreviated accounts. Last year (2014) my accounts

Filing abbreviated accounts. Last year (2014) my accounts were produced by an accountant. When I put the figures into the CH web site it gives an error message. Accountant states total assets less current liabilities is 1248, CH states it 1183. The difference is 65 = depreciation. Why?
Thank you for your question...I am happy to look at your accounts and give you feed back. Please send me images of relevant pages and I will review these for you. Many thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
File attached
Thank you for your patience.I have reviewed your accounts and made some changes with explanations - see attached document. I hope this is helpful and answers your question.If you have any other questions, please ask me before you rate my service – I’ll be happy to respond.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I knew I had differences in both years - as a non accountant I thought it would be easier to sort out the 2014 year first - as it was professionally produced. However, thank you for providing answers for both years.
I confirm P&L balance sheet figures are correct for both years
Tangible assets still gives an error. 201 is entered, but error show - see attached file.
Otherwise, everything is looking very good.
Thank you for your reply.Please send me a copy of the note... you gave me figure of 199 for tangible fixed assets (end 2015).If the note shows a different figure then we will have to adjust creditors with the same amount. Many thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Whatever I put in the note is either wrong or not saved. Anyway, copy of note attached.
Thank you for your reply. Please input figures per attached documents ... revised figures for tangible fixed assets and creditors. I hope this is helpful.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you very much. I have completed the accounts and I think filed them at CH. I was cautious about using this service, but having spent the last 3 days trying to sort it out without any luck, I am glad and grateful I used your service. I will recommend and use your service in future.
Thank you for your good words.All is well that ends well.Best wishes.
Your reward of a generous bonus is greatly appreciated.If I can be of help in future, you can always request that I answer your question within the body of your question. Many thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank. Have now received confirmation of acceptance from CH. Once again, thank you very much.