TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Tax Consultant
Experience:  International tax
14155347

I have read that there is an amnesty that ends in

I have read that there is an amnesty that ends in December for the registering of foreign holiday homes. Is this right, and how do I go about it please?
I am available on***@******.***
thank you
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.
HelloThe "Liechtenstein Disclosure Facility" (LDF) does end on December 31. After that HMRC will be able to impose penalties of at least 30pc of the tax due, whereas there is now no minimum penalty, and can look back 20 years as opposed to 16 as now.You can make a disclosure by contacting HMRC and declaring all your liabilities for UK tax due.I would like to give you the following link which covers the disclosure processhttps://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/465096/liechtenstein-disc-facility_PDF_07_15.pdf
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.
Please advise if you need more information or rating in a positive way is acceptable.