taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

Following your answer this afternoon (at 13.46), I have made

Following your answer this afternoon (at 13.46), I have made the following amendments;
AC58 £12089
which led to the following:
AC60 £2776
AC62 £16719
AC68 £16719AC80 then becomes £16719
but AC 187 is still £16715What have I missed?
Mary
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 1 year ago.
Mary, thank you for your question..Your checks are- Total net assets (AC68) should equal Shareholders' funds (AC80) and you will see from my document that they both read £16,719- Profit and loss account (AC74) should equal Retained profit (AC187) and you will see they both read £16,715.The document I sent would show the above figures once you have adjusted Cash at bank and in hand for £4 called up share capital.. I gather you have done so from the figures you have just communicated.There should be no difference .. you have to match correct boxes. I hope this is helpful and answers your question.If you have any other questions, please ask me before you rate my service – I’ll be happy to respond. If you are happy with my answer for your earlier question I would appreciate if you would ratemy service on both of them. Many thanks