Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

Problems when making Companies House Accounts entry

Customer Question

Problems when making Companies House Accounts entry for my company. I am getting an error message of :-
The current period total must tally with the profit and loss account value in the balance sheet. Check your answer(s) and amend where necessary.
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to the site. Thank you for your question.
If you can send me images of the pages with the error, I will review your accounts for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please see attached.
Thank you for your reply.please send me the images of sections per as attached template many thanks
Do you have your figures for me to review? Many thanks