TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Tax Consultant
Experience:  International tax
14155347

I am renting a house

Customer Question

I am renting a house at 12 Warwick Place, London W5 5PS and paying a monthly rent of £1,850.00. Can you tell me if the landlady Paramjit Gill (Ms Pam Gill) is declaring this rental income to the revenue commissioners? I would appreciate a reply soonest.
Gerry XXX
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.
HelloUnfortunately an individual's income declarations are not public record. That also means that no one can look into your tax declarations too. They are protected by privacy laws.HMRC may pass on personal information if they have a legal obligation to do so. You can report someone to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) if you think they’re evading tax.Tax Evasion HotlineTelephone: 0800 788 887 Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.
If my answer addressed your question please rate below or above (let me know if you have difficulty as I believe the system changed.
I really enjoyed working with you – please feel free to request me again when you come back to ask another question.
Rating lets Just Answer know you were assisted and credits me for my time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I found your advice "excellent". I contacted the Tax Evasion Office and gave details of the landlady to them. I only want to pay the fee of 50.00 Euro for this advice. I do not require any further advice and do not require any further payments to be deducted from my bank account.Many thanks for your advice,
Gerry Nolan
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.I cannot see your specific account but will pass your request on to Customer Service.