bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I want to check whether I have received my weekly

Customer Question

I want to check whether I have received my weekly child tax credit lately. my account is sort code XXX. This is for XXXX
thanks
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and happy to help you with your question.
Just Answer is an independent tax advice site and not connected in any way to HMRC.
Tax credits are paid direct to your bank account so you should easily be able to detect if you have been paid.
If it has not been received you will have to take it up with the TCO in Preston, an office with very opaque procedures and a penchant for stopping tax credits without warning or explanation.
I do hope that I have been able to be of some assistance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks. Is this a one-off payment, as I don't want to pay on a monthly basis.
thanks
No problem, please be so kind as to rate me before you leave the Just Answer site.
Lots of customers just use Just Answer on a one off basis.
Thank you for your support.
Just to be on the safe side I would be inclined to check with Just Answer Administration to ensure that you have not been placed inadvertently on a monthly subscription.