bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

The property that weve rented 20 years has been sold

Customer Question

the property that weve rented for over 20 years has been sold and the new owners have offered to pay us to move out, do we need to pay tax on the 'damage ' payment that they offer us?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.
I have covered this in my reply to your original thread. You should ask Just Answer Administration to refund you the cost of this question. I am on 006625854819.
Thank you for your support.