Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I got Tax from 2005 to 2009 and still £15,466.08 and i still

Customer Question

I got Tax from 2005 to 2009 and still £15,466.08 and i still pay for £150 per month but i got the letter from Claims form but the problem is i am deaf and very hard to communication and have to pay by 14 days as i dont have money much as i been told that i cant affored to pay so what shall i do? Thanks
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Hi Thanks for youre question You should then draft a letter which I can help you with as you seem to indicate that you cannot hear at all - so the loop telephone number would not be any use to you. Please advise what the claims letter advises - how come you owe so much money and when the arrangement to pay £150 a month was agreed initially.Thanks Sam