Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I am struggling to fill in CGT element of self assessment.

Customer Question

Hi I am struggling to fill in CGT element of self assessment. DUe to large EMI payout.
Expert:  TonyTax replied 1 year ago.
Hi. What do you need to know exactly?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On the capital gains summary form, not sure how to fill it in. I have a lump sum plus deferred consideration, from EMI payout. I will get entrepreneurs relief. But really unclear how to fill in form-is it an unlisted share?
Expert:  TonyTax replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. I am going to opt out of this to allow another expert to answer as I'm having computer problems. If the question remains unanswered later, I will try to look at again.
Expert:  TonyTax replied 1 year ago.
Hi again.
Can you give me some detail about the EMI share disposal you need to report please.