taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

I'm getting an error filling in my CT600

Customer Question

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm filling out my 2nd accounting year, and in section profit and loss account - AC218 - error must tally with balance sheet - I'm slightly confused as the value is automatically put in itself from the balance sheet. over to you......
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. Please send me images ofProfit and loss accountBalance sheetAccounts notes profit and loss accountI will review your accounts and we will get rid of error messageMany thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is the error
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pnl and bal sheet
Thank you for your reply.There appears to be an error in last year's reporting. The loss per p&l account should equal loss in the balance sheet as it was your first set of accounts.Please revisit last year balance sheet and advise if figures have to be changed. Many thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, sorry I'm not understanding - could you talk in terms of AC reference fields.Are you saying the Pnl amount AC37 should equal the balance sheet Pnl AC75?
Thank you for your reply.Attached is my response and recommendation. I hope this is helpful and answers your question.If you have any other questions, please ask me before you rate my service – I’ll be happy to respond.