Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I am a UK Self Assesment tax payer. I have been trying

Customer Question

Hello I am a UK Self Assesment tax payer.
I have been trying to sign on to Government Gateway in order to dfownload the necessary
Self Assesment forms but I think I have been locked out because I tried many times without the correct password.
I have now obtained the tequired password ***** am ready to sign in
Please unlock my application.
My name is***** ,5 the Beeches Chester CH2 1PE
My unique tax code is:-16327 88870 and Usewr ID is:- 4075 5908 9632
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Hi Thanks for your question - I am Sam a UKCustomerand I should advise we are not part of HMRC but a Question and Answer site (just Answer) who offer assistance (among other topics) on UK tax. If you have your password ***** user ID, then just you need to wait for the activation code which is issued to you via the post, and should be with you within 10 days of registration. But if you plan to fill them in by paper (as you do not download them online but just file them within HMRC online services, so if you plan to download them then this would suggest you are completing the paper versions then you do not need to sign up for online services) then please advise further and I can provide links. But note that the paper file deadline for 2015 was 31/10/2015 so at this stage you would incur a £100 penalty for late filing. Let me know if I can assist further Thanks Sam