taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

I'm operating as sole trader and work company that

Customer Question

I'm operating as sole trader and work for a company that deducts my taxes when I invoice them on a weekly basis. I can't find where on the self assessment tax return where I can enter the amount of taxes paid.
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Please clarify for me- Are you in construction industry?- do you fill in supplementary pages SA103 of the tax return? Many thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
"apologies for not responding sooner and can confirm i am an electrician that works for an electrical contractor who is in the Construction scheme" and in the process of completing form sa103 as part of my tax return
Thank you for your reply.
If you are completing SA103F then you input tax CIS tax deducted in Box 81 - Deductions on payments and deduction statements from contractors - construction industry subcontractors only under section CIS deductions and tax taken off
If you are completing SA103S then it is Box 38 under heading
Losses, Class 4 National Insurance contributions (NICs) and CIS deductions.
I hope this is helpful and answers your question.
If you have any other questions, please ask me before you rate my service – I’ll be happy to respond.
Hi there
Just checking in.
How did things turn out?