taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

I an Indian citizen & resident. I had setup an IT

I an Indian citizen & resident. I had setup an IT services company in UK in Dec'14. I am registered for VAT as well. I am told that following fillings need to be done -VAT Returns
Annual Returns
Annual Accounts
Corporation TaxAre there any more fillings to be done? The first 2 are being taken care by the accountants in India. Same accountant in India is doing book-keeping for the UK company. Can the Annual Account preparation and Corporation Tax also be filled by our accountants in India or that can only be done by an accountant registered in UK?Thanks
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. The filings you have referred to can be done by yourself or your agent.The agent does not have to be an accountant registered in the UK.If you are drawing a salary then that should be done under PAYE system and reported under RTI.More information on payroll can be found herehttps://www.gov.uk/topic/business-tax/paye I hope this is helpful and answers your question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So there must not be a requirement for an Audit. Also the annual accounts and corporation tax could be filled online.Thanks
There is no requirement for audit unless you fall in the categories covered herehttps://www.gov.uk/audit-exemptions-for-private-limited-companies I hope this is helpful and answers your question.If there are no more issues, I will appreciate if you would kindly rate my service/accept the service I have provided before you leave the site, to ensure I get credited for it by Just Answer.
Hi there
Just checking in. How did things turn out?