bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I wish to inform the tax credit office of my figures

Customer Question

I wish to inform the tax credit office of my figures for Tax Credit Year ended 5 April 2015
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question. You should have receives a renewal pack after April 2015. As you know tax credits are an interim award finalised and adjusted at the conclusion of each tax year. Clearly this has not happened. The solution is to write to the Tax Credit Office with the information. Contact details are: HM Revenue and Customs - Tax Credit OfficePrestonPR1 4AT Make it clear why you’re writing. For example, write ‘change of circumstances’ or ‘complaint’ at the top of your letter.