bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I am wanting to renew my vehicle tax blue efficiency

Customer Question

I am wanting to renew my vehicle tax for mercedes blue efficiency vehicle but the reminder has the wrong reg number on.The reminder has come with PW2467 on but this reg was moved to an aston martin and the new reg for the blue efficiency mercedes is LPW474 WHAT SHOULD i DO.
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and happy to help you with your question.
You can renew your vehicle tax at your local Post Office using you registration documents [log book] as support. I pay no vehicle tax as I have a low emission car, but I still have to 'tax' every year and I did not receive a reminder at all.
I do hope that I have been able to resolve your problem for you.