Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

Based on already provided tax info and additional

Based on already provided tax info and additional information can you please provide calculation how much in tax do I have to pay if I decide to come back to UK before 5 year exempt period?
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
This a duplicate question see original
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In some ways I am very slow in understanding some text due to dyslexia.
Which parts of original question answers this question?
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Hi You had posted two further questions which were asking for the same support Thanks Sam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wanted to be fair and do not ask you too much within the limits of one question:)With the new rule after I pay CGT for 2015-2016, and if I return to UK before 5 years period - do I have to pay CGT for years prior to April 2015 or not?
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Yes you will - as per the full calculation I provided