How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7318
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

We pay taxes in Spain.we are Spanish residents. We have a property

Customer Question

we pay taxes in Spain.we are Spanish residents. We have a property in year we want to give our daughter 100000 pounds .what tax do we have to pay ?we also own a property in England which we are going to sell.(what is the tax rate on a second home)we want to put the new one in our daughters name so when we die there will be no tax to pay from us.the new property will be rented out so the rent will go to my daughter but I think see can pay my wife and l 3000pounds a year tax free we pay no taxes to the uk is this correct
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  TonyTax replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I can only deal with the UK tax position, not the Spanish one. Is that OK? If so, can you confirm that you are UK nationals?