Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

We pay taxes in Spain.we are Spanish residents. We have a property

Customer Question

we pay taxes in Spain.we are Spanish residents. We have a property in Spain.next year we want to give our daughter 100000 pounds .what tax do we have to pay ?we also own a property in England which we are going to sell.(what is the tax rate on a second home)we want to put the new one in our daughters name so when we die there will be no tax to pay from us.the new property will be rented out so the rent will go to my daughter but I think see can pay my wife and l 3000pounds a year tax free we pay no taxes to the uk is this correct
Expert:  TonyTax replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I can only deal with the UK tax position, not the Spanish one. Is that OK? If so, can you confirm that you are UK nationals?