taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

Could you please advise how much tax would be payed on a sum

could you please advise how much tax would be payed on a sum of 77.000
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Is £77,000 total sum inclusive of tax free element?If so, how much is tax free and what bit is taxable? Many thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have taken 20.000 tax free
Thank you for your response.Are you able to defer cashing the second pension to new tax year (after 6 Apr 2016)If so, do you know roughly what each pension pot is worth?There would be tax savings to be made. Many thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
total amount of both pots £ 80.000 and I will defer the second pot until after 6th april thank you for your help
Thank you for your reply. I hope this is helpful and answers your questionI will appreciate if you would kindly rate my service/accept the service I have provided before you leave the site, to ensure I get credited for it by Just Answer.