How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
TaxRobin, Tax Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15307
Experience:  International tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now

I have a with profits endowment maturing. No uk tax. But i

Resolved Question:

I have a with profits endowment maturing. No uk tax. But i live in poland! Will poland ask for tax?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.
HelloGenerally, not subject to taxation. However, amounts received by individuals based on an insurance contract with a capital fund (in general, on the basis of unit-linked products) are subject to a flat tax of 19%.However, premiums transferred to capital funds are tax-deductible to policyholders when proceeds are paid out.You could be allowed to deduct your premiums (your cost in the endowment).
TaxRobin and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you

Related Tax Questions