bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I'm interested in investing in a property Investment

Hello, I'm interested in investing in a property Investment company , I would like to know whether I will liable to pay tax In UK, since I am a Maltese citizen and as such I am liable to Withholding tax in Malta.
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am Keith, obe of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question. Please advise me where you reside, then I can help you further.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Keith , thanks for your co-operation , I'm Maltese and reside in Malta. Do you want more info?
Philibert.
Any tax in the UK will be, under the Double Taxation Convention between the UK and Malta, be allowable as a tax credit against any liability in the other country on the same cash flow and vice versa. I think that settles your position.
Thank you for your excellent support. By the by, as an EEA citizen you are entitled to an UK personal allowance, currently 10.6K before your income us taxable.